Debt Review was introduced by the National Credit Act as a process to assist consumers who have too much debt to handle.
The Debt Review process combines all your debt obligations into one and immediately improves your cashow position.
Get out of debt the CreditSmart way!
An expert debt advisor will give you a Free call back and also give you a Free Credit Report with a free Debt Assessment.Submit your detail now to speak to an Expert Debt Advisor
The benefits of debt review
- Immediately improves your cashflow
- Pay only one single and affordable monthly instalment
- Significant reduction of debt repayments and interest rates, saving you thousands
- Protection for your assets while you repay your debt.
- Debt review prevents credit providers from hassling you for money all the time
- We talk to your creditors on your behalf while you relax
- Pay only what you can afford
- We make provision in your budget for the important things in your life
- Protection against legal action by your creditors
- Personal and Dedicated Debt Advisor to guide and assist you throughout the process
Value-Added Benefits with our CreditCover
You’ll also receive these exclusive benefits when signing up for debt review with CreditSmart
if you get retrenched, we have you convered by paying your monthly debt instalments for up to 12 months.
in the event of your death, we’ll settle your debt
Should you have a unplanned pregnancy, we’ll cover your debt instalmets during your maternity leave period up to 3 moths
Temporary Disability Cover
We’ll pay your debt instalmets for up to 12 months.
Identity theft Cover
it happens, but we’ve got you covered with a lumpsum to help you regain control
THE DEBT REVIEW PROCESS
Submit your detail and one of our expert debt advisors will contact you to facilitate a formal application
Your dedicated debt advisor crunches the numbers with you to determine if you are over-indebted and if debt review is the best solution for you.
if you are over-indebted, we calculate a preliminary combined instalment and notify all your credit providers and credit bureaux of your application for debt review.
Your credit providers are also requested to provided us with the latest outstanding balances.
Payments coninue until the debt is settled as per the court order
You immediately start paying the preliminary reduced combined instalment.
Once all balances are received we restructure all your accounts and calculate a debt repayment plan.
The repayment plan is then presented to a court by our expert attorneys where the payment plan is made into a court order.
Once your debt has been settled we issue a clearance certificate which informs all credit bureaux that you have completed the debt review process and are fit and proper to apply for credit again.